Writing again!

Yes! I am writing in my blog again! I started this blog in 2011 when I took a course in Digital learning here in Mölndal, Sweden. I have written many blogposts since then, but the last years it has  kind of faded out.
In November 2019 I got accepted to Google for Education Innovator Academy - SWE19. This has turned out to be a big change for me as a teacher but also as a person. And it will go on! Now I am a part of a network with incredible people around the world who are passionate about education and innovation. I have made new friends from different parts of the world. I get constantly inspired and challenged by innovators in big and small Hangouts, through Twitter, LinkedIn, email, chats etc. 

January 2020 I got the opportunity to go to London with LinEducation for the BETT show. I also participated in the Google for Education Innovator Energizer at the Google office in London. Yes...it was an Energizer! I got to meet a lot of wonderful people from all around the world. I got inspired and I got challenged in many ways. 
One of my challenges is to start writing in this blog again. Not so much for anyone else to read, but for myself. I intend to write what I learn, my questions and my experiences in education.
I will try to write in English sometimes. Just to make it easier for non-swedish-speaking people to read, but also to challenge myself again. 

So if you want to give som comments I will be happy to read and respond. 


Thank you, Adam - for your inspiration!
 

Kommentarer

Unknown sa…
Hi Rakel,

I'm so happy to read this! Please continue to share your thoughts, learning, reflections and experiences. I can't wait to read more content from you! Keep tagging me. When should we expect your next post?

Best,

Adam
P.S. It was so great to meet you!
Thank you, Adam!
I am writing in my blog - and I like it :)
But I'm sorry... sometimes I write in swedish. So many things is happening around the world right now and I have so many things in my head but I take one thing at a time.
I hope to see you some day! I'm happy to be your swedish friend :)
/Rakel