Smiley Card 2.0

 It is soooo exciting! I can´t wait. I have to tell you now...

My innovator project is on it's way to become real!

We had our Final Showcase and graduation as Google for Education Certified Innovators with my wonderful cohort #SWE19. I presented my project SMILEY CARDS and my Google Site Smileycards. I told them that I already use it in my work but my dream is to one day make it into an Add-on in G Suite. Then one of my innovator friends, Cat wrote in the chat: I know someone who can help you! 
She gave me the email adress to an innovator in New York from #LON19 - Clay Smith. 
I emailed him and we had a meet two days later. 

There are a lot of things I need to learn and to do to make this come true, but Clay is super. He has already made a prototype. 

So... keep your eyes open - there will soon be a new add-on in Drive!




Kommentarer